The group is having all the infrastructural facilities like huge land and building admeasuring1,00,000 Sq. Fts. Of construction, Power Connection of 100 HP and a huge skilled work force of more than 150 employees for its manufacturing facilities of Schiffli Embroidery and more than 50 employees for its exports activities. The group is having dynamic managerial team consisting of second generation management as well as technical experts.
The group started its banking with Canara Bank since its inception and now Dena Bank has joined as a consortium banker and the group is having very cordial relations with its bankers. We are enjoying a very healthy relationship with our bankers in terms of good credit facility and other services.
To strengthen its backward integration the Company started its manufacturing venture in the year 2008 with installation of 3 Schiffli Machines imported from “Lasser”, Switzerland. The Project cost was around 10 Crores. The project was implemented successfully and the repayments are regular. The successful installation of the said project has added good strength to the company and has opened up the gate for further manufacturing facilities of its own.
To put high standards in the global market of fabrics and garment’s manufacturing industry through continuous innovation, exceptional products, and enhanced customer satisfaction. And to gain leadership in fabrics and garments export industry through well and healthy competition whilst meeting company obligation to environment in which it operates.
– To deliver goods as per customer specification on time.
– To keep good track record of on time, any time and any where delivery of goods.
– To adhere good quality through keep inspection of delivering goods.
– Give best result to our customer and fulfill requirement of customer.
– Maintain and enhance company’s infrastructure that adhere highest level of efficiency and give a healthy environment for work to its staff and factory workers.
– To well equip with latest technology and modern machinery to comply with customers demand.
– To ensure escalating productivity standards at the lowest operating cost thus offering our customer a product of the highest quality of the most competitive price.
– Company mission is to take step ahead from its competitive companies.